WHO IS REBECCA KLEIN, AND WHY CHOOSE TO WORK WITH
RK COLLEGE ADMISSIONS CONSULTING & ASSISTANCE?
- Rebecca served as the program administrator for a well-known and respected scholarship program and education foundation for 13 years. During that time, she saw a need that was being unmet for students in various parts of the South Florida area. She had the opportunity to assist and mentor numerous high school students who needed additional guidance and assistance with their college essays and the college application process (some she counseled on a pro bono basis.) This passion soon became a part-time project benefiting paying and pro bono clients while she ran the scholarship program/education foundation. In December 2019, when the education and scholarship foundation lost its funding and ceased operations, Rebecca realized she had plenty of paying clients, shifted gears, and made college admissions consulting and application assistance her full-time commitment. That is when the concept of RK College Admissions Consulting & Assistance was officially born and launched. To date, without counting her current client roster, Rebecca has had the honor and privilege of assisting over 100 students on the college planning journey.
- All of her students have yielded positive results in some way. Her students either got accepted into their #1 choice or were admitted into a school that was a GREAT FIT for them (with most offering additional merit scholarships.) Though she cannot guarantee that your student will get accepted into every school on their college list, she will strive to do her best to make sure they have the BEST CHANCE possible to get into the best school for them to reach their educational and career goals. Her main goal is for her students to find the best school to fit their academic, financial, and emotional needs.
- RK College Admissions Consulting & Assistance offers a cost-effective hourly service for your student to succeed in the college application process from beginning to end and any part in between. She provides one-on-one personalized attention to your son or daughter from the beginning of the process until they press the “Submit” button on each online application.
- Before serving as the program administrator for the education foundation and running her college consulting business working with college-bound students, Rebecca worked in the Public Relations and Communications industry for 13 years. She began working in this industry right after graduating with a Creative Writing and Communications degree from Florida State University in 1994. In her years of working within the public relations/communications sector, she excelled at portraying her clients in the best way possible and spreading their positive message to the public. She can and will do the same for your son or daughter. She will help them develop their own personal narrative and display it in the best way possible in their applications and essays.
- Rebecca can help your son or daughter shine on their college applications and represent them in the best way possible. She is looking forward to working with your son or daughter during this exciting and anxiety-ridden time.
- Rebecca is an associate member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA) and a current member of the Southern Association for College Admissions Counseling (SACAC). She is consistently attending conferences and seminars and visiting campuses across the country to provide her students with the most up-to-date information about the schools they may be interested in applying to. The College Admissions landscape is constantly changing, and Rebecca has the knowledge, tools, and experience needed to guide your student in the best way possible.