Personalized and Affordable Guidance and Assistance with All Things College Admissions!
From beginning to end, and all parts in between!
Spots for the Class of 2024 are beginning to fill up! Rebecca begins working with Juniors in the Spring of junior year to maximize the time needed to get all their tasks planned and executed to alleviate as much stress as possible for the student!
Attention Freshmen & sophomores!
Why Choose RK College Admissions?
- Today the college admissions process begins earlier.
- It is much more competitive, complex, and often confusing.
- It can literally be a part-time job, researching colleges, making sure your kids apply to the right schools, filling out the applications on time, and demonstrating their academic and personal strengths in the best way possible on the numerous applications.
- It’s time-consuming and stressful making sure they write a compelling personal statement (main essay), all of the supplemental essays, and complete all of the other steps needed from beginning to end.
- There are SO MANY steps to be completed when applying to college.
- At times a student needs additional assistance and guidance in the process!
- Every student has different needs for their college admissions journey!
- Rebecca offers various essential services that will assist your student with almost every aspect of the college admissions process.
- For a more detailed list of services, please visit the Services page. Rebecca offers an hourly fee based on your student’s needs.
- Since every student is different, Rebecca will develop a personalized, detailed plan of services to succeed in the college admissions and application process!
- Your son or daughter is in good hands! Rebecca will be there for them every step of the way.
- She will ensure that every aspect of the college application process is executed and completed successfully, resulting in a greater chance of getting into a college that is the PERFECT FIT for them.